When deciding which online casino to play craps at, one of the things to consider is if you want to download the gaming software or go for instant play. The trend in online casinos is leaning toward instant play so more and more online casinos are including that choice. Whether one format is better than another depends entirely on your preference. Here are some advantages and disadvantages of both and in both cases you can Play Craps For Real Money
Current Best Rated CasinoI recommend you play at this casino for the best online craps experience. CLICK HERE!
Download Games – Advantages
- Download games are usually very safe and reliable, but…(see disadvantages below).
- The video and audio oftentimes have better quality than the video and audio from instant play games.
- Games are immediately accessible once they’re downloaded to your computer.
- Game speed is usually faster with download games.
Download Games – Disadvantages
- The gaming software is physically on your computer. Unless you have a network that allows access, you’re restricted to playing on that computer.
- Although the download games are usually safe, anytime you download something from the Internet, you run the risk (albeit small) of contaminating your computer with malware.
- If you’re unsure if you want to sign up and make a deposit to a particular online casino, you have to download the games just to try them out. If you don’t like them, then you have to remove the downloads from your computer.
- Gaming downloads can take up a lot of space on your computer’s hard disk drive. Some people like to play at several online casinos for a variety of reasons. For example, they might play craps at one casino because of the bonus structure for their craps game, and then play slots at another online casino because of the bonus structure for their slot games. If you like playing at several casinos, then the downloads for all of them can take up a lot of space on your hard drive.
Instant Play – Advantages
- With literally thousands of online casinos to choose from, you can easily try out as many as you want without going through the bother of downloading and removing them from your computer.
- If your computer has a small hard drive or if you hard drive is running low on space, you don’t need to worry about filling it up with the downloads.
- Some Mac computers don’t even allow downloading the gaming software, so your only option is the instant play.
- You’re not limited to playing only on the computer that has the download. All you need is any computer with access to the Internet as long as there aren’t any other restrictions, such as if your employer blocks gambling websites when using their Internet access.
Instant Play – Disadvantages
- The video and audio oftentimes is not as good as the downloaded games.
- Game speed is usually a bit slower than the downloaded games.
- Although online casinos are adding more and more instant play options, the variety and quantity of games still lags behind the downloads.
You can now head over to the table of contents to find more great content or check out some best rated rtg casino such as Sun Palace, Casino Max, or Slots Plus to play craps for money. We also have a bonus guide and some Craps FAQ.